Friday, August 18, 2017

Full Circle

THE FULL CIRCLE OF AWAKENING

My pointing is not exclusivey to the initial awakening........but also to what happens AFTER initial awakening.........That also matters....Having an initial transcendent awakening, while crucial and important, is not the end of the journey of awakening by any stretch of the imagination.........

There is what I call, a full-circle of awakening which involves a transcendent movement up and out of the personal and phenomenal dimension and also an imminent movement of awakening back into the personal and phenomenal dimension.

And this full circle also eventually includes an awakening OUT..... into a life of engaged personal service in that phenomenal world.......The full circle is needed....all of it.....Waking UP, waking DOWN and into, and waking OUT.

Otherwise we end up stalled half way up the mountain and are of no benefit to anyone.......

This is why I am changing the name of my website and teaching organization from "Finding Grace at the Center" to "Full Circle Awakening"......I feel this new name reflects more fully the impetus and vision behind my sharing and retreat work.

The exact nature of the work I am being called to is becoming more and more clear to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment